Punjab Food Authority was formed 11 years ago in 2011 to maintain the poor standards of food hygiene in the province of Punjab. The primary goal of the Punjab Food Department is to adhere to global standards by ensuring quality, safety, and hygiene across the entire spectrum of food manufacturers within the province.
Latest Advertisement of Punjab Food Department Jobs 2023
Punjab Food Authority has formally asked Punjab Public Service Commission for the recruitment of the following posts.
Why to Join PPSC Food Department’s Jobs 2023
Salary and Benefits:
If you are going to join the Punjab Food Authority jobs, you should also be familiar with their benefits. Punjab Food Authority favors its employees with many benefits which are listed below:
- Results-based Bonuses
- Training Programs
- Paid Leaves
- Employment Security
- Housing Accommodation
- Retirement Program
Salary: The estimated salary for the Punjab Food Authority ranges from 40,000 pkr to 50,000 pkr.
Jobs For Food Department 2023 – How to apply online
- Interested candidates can submit their Applications online at https://pfa.gop.pk/.
- Applicants should be sent their applications before the closing date.
- You can also check upcoming positions for Punjab food authority jobs at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/(S(koinhjx0lo13gzmczz5houfu))/coming jobs. aspx.
- The closing date for these upcoming positions will be updated on the official website of the Punjab Food Authority https://pfa.gop.pk/.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Food Department Jobs
Candidates of 22-35 years of age having a BS/B.sc (Hons) in a related field can apply for these job vacancies.
Required Documents For Punjsa
- Academic proof
- Two passport-size photographs
- Deposit slip
Also Read: NLC Jobs In Pakistan 2023 | 12+ Posts
What is the last date for Punjab food authority jobs in 2023?
These are the upcoming job vacancies for PPSC food department jobs and maybe Closed on December 2023. The closing date will be updated on the official website of the Punjab Food Authority https://pfa.gop.pk/.
What is the Minimum qualification required for food Health department jobs?
Candidates having a BS, or BSc (Hons) in food science & technology can apply for these posts.
What are the age limitations for PPSC Food department jobs?
Candidates 22-30 years of age are eligible for Food department jobs.