Pak Navy has announced PN Cadet Jobs 2023, offering a chance for Intermediate pass candidates to join the Permanent Commission in its latest advertisement on its official website https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/. Pak Navy Jobs 2023 Online Apply is a straightforward and easy process. Candidates with an FSC/ICS degree can apply for the Pakistan Navy. To apply, eligible Candidates must register on the official website before November 26, 2023.
Pak Navy has announced PN cadet jobs 2023 in its latest advertisement. Join the Pak Navy as a PN Cadet to become a commissioned officer with promotions up to the Chief of Naval Staff Rank!
Here is the detailed and important information about Pak Navy Jobs:
|Last Date to Apply
Pak Navy Jobs 2023 advertisement
Pak Navy has published this latest advertisement on its official website https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.
Candidates should have at least 60% marks in both Matric and F.Sc or O/A Level. Part-II appearing candidates need a minimum of 65% marks in Part-I. Additionally, candidates can apply with combinations of subjects such as Physics, Maths & Chemistry; Physics, Maths & Computer Science; or Physics, Maths & Statistics.
Service candidates should be between 17-23 years old (as of July 1, 2024), while civilian candidates should fall within the age range of 16 to 21 years.
Interested Male Candidates should have “5 feet” and “4 inches” of weight.
Pak Navy jobs 2023 online apply
The Pak Navy Jobs 2023 online apply is a very easy method to submit Online applications.
To apply online, candidates can register on the Pakistan Navy website (http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from November 12 to November 26, 2023.
- Remember, incomplete applications will be rejected, so ensure all details are complete.
- Keep in mind, that after completing registration must download the Pak Navy Jobs 2023 online registration slip.
- After completing registration, candidates will be invited for computer-based tests and intelligent tests.
- Short-listed Candidates will be invited for a medical and physical test.
- Medical examinations for interested Candidates will take place at authorized CMH/PNS SHIFA, and final selection by Naval Headquarters will be based on merit.
- Application forms will be issued to those who qualify, and only shortlisted candidates will proceed to test/interviews at ISSB.
- If you’re an O/A Level candidate, get an HEC equivalence certificate, and FSC Part-II candidates need a hope certificate.
- Make sure to complete F.Sc/HSSC by July 1, 2024, and secure at least 60% marks to avoid disqualification at any stage.
Note: Candidates are advised to have ear wax and teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor before a medical test.
In conclusion, the Pak Navy Jobs 2023 offers a great opportunity for Intermediate pass candidates to join as PN Cadets. Apply Online at the Pak Navy Official website https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/.Eligible Male Candidates submit their application before November 12th to 26th November,2023.
Also Read: Aga Khan Internship 2024
When is the last date to apply for Pak Navy Jobs 2023?
The last date to apply is November 26, 2023. Ensure all details are complete to avoid rejection.
How to Pak Navy Jobs 2023 Online Apply?
To apply online, visit the official Pak Navy website at https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk/ and follow the application process before the deadline.
What is the salary of Pakistan Navy jobs?
The average monthly salary for Pakistan Navy jobs is reported to be PKR 139,216 in Pakistan. It’s important to note that individual salaries can vary based on factors such as rank, experience, and specific roles within the Pakistan Navy.